Preggo is a furniture industry company with more than a decade of experience and including departments specialized in design, product engineering, carpentry, polishing, packaging and logistics. Work Functions:
Our company have an integrated service, focused on answering the projects of plastic artists, architects, designers, decorators, brands of furniture and design lovers.
Preggo challenges the integration of design with the traditional arts allied to technological and innovative principles.
- Control and programming of CNC machines for processing wood pellets for the manufacture of parts and components according to the drawings and technical specifications
- Operate CAD-CAM / Alphacam software for the automatic elaboration of CNC programs
- Analysis of the technical drawings of each product and customized technical support in the production in order to have the best constructive solution in terms of costs, quality and less time of execution
- Updating a database with the drawings of the pieces
- Monitoring and control of the process and methods of manufacture in the appropriate woodworking environment the production of each piece
- Search for new productive solutions
- Plan routine maintenance activities of CNC equipment
- Orientation towards objectives and orientation towards customer satisfaction.
- High sense of responsibility
- Good problem solving skills
- Good time management skills / projects
- Orientation to results
- Creativity and willingness to innovate